We respect your privacy and will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to, to other InterRetire Limited “InterRetire" associated companies or service providers detailed on the InterRetire web site or investment managers as may be required in the servicing of this plan or where we are required to by law or regulation.
By accessing the InterRetire Web site (www.interretire.com) you agree to the following terms;
- When you use the site, we may ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of services and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of the site, unless you have asked us not to do so.
- We may use the data you provide us in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles. For the avoidance of doubt, InterRetire does not pass data to any third parties except where you have specifically asked us to, to other InterRetire Ltd associated or service providers detailed on the InterRetire web site or investment managers as may be required in the servicing of this plan or where we are required to by law or regulation.
- To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address and the details of the web site you came from.
- Our site may link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their information policies or procedures or their content except that InterRetire will ensure all investment information linked to InterRetire is kept up to date.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
- We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information InterRetire maintains on you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
- We have certain responsibilities under money laundering legislation to verify the identity of clients and may need to make certain enquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. You confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may pass on such information, as we consider necessary to comply with any reporting requirements.
- You agree that we may disclose to another regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related clearing house (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person empowered to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you or, if relevant, any of your clients.
- You accept that we may alter this privacy statement from time to time and you agree that the version thereof current at the time you use this site shall govern your use of this site and any variation of the statement on this site shall constitute notice thereof.
For further enquiries please email: [email protected]